Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sienna Miller-Round 2


I really did not want to bring the cat out of the bag this early, but i have been forced to. I was hoping to save Sienna until round 5 when i would seemingly be fed up with second tier choices and come to a religious revelation that involved Sienna Miller. I will save you all from that light-hearted affair and just skip to the Queen Right now in round 2.

Socrates: But how do you know that your answer is true? Can't all facts be upshot by a better argument. Isn't the only true piece of knowledge that one knows nothing.

Marc: Fuck you socrates!

Sienna wooed me in the original romance-comedy Alfie. She played the darling Nickie, that while being physically babe-alicious, proves to be enormously fucked in the head. Fortunately for the male viewer that got dragged to this movie by their girlfriend (or in my case my Mom), Sienna Miller takes her top off while painting the house, and then proceeds to host the most entertaining cook show I have ever seen.


Years later, she would again take our hearts away as the sexy girl that Daniel Craig almost got to spend the rest of his life with, if the writers of 'Layer Cake' weren't trying to be needlessly dramatic. What an ending! One should definitely watch the alternative ending, if one gets a chance.

Sienna. You are my new number 1. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha