Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Olivia Wilde: The Hotness Factor: Round 1


Alright, this is round 1 of a new segment that I have started advertising about, on another one of my many (2) blogs. Olivia first wooed us back in Grade 12, as the sexy Alex that made out with Misha Barton before Micha's tragic automobile-death-accident in the hands of Antoin Volchenkov and Danny Heatley. She pushed the boundaries of television with the first lesbian kiss on that show. Now she stars as the sexy number 13 in the television show "House." I don't think I'll ever get sick and tired of House poking fun at Olivia's wild and majestic beauty. I give her an 8.6 on the hottness scale. And i am considering bumping her to a 9 if the writers of house make her have a lesbian kiss with Cameron. Maybe we can make that part of the Writers Strike Settlement.

No comments: