Monday, October 6, 2008

Vote Swapping

this is a letter that i made to the vote swapping campaign on facebook. Yes, i used facebook, I used my roomate Reid's. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life. We had to use this thing called an application; whatever that is supposed to mean. I got Reid to do most of the work.


Hi there,

i live in the riding of Saanich golf Idlands and i really do not care about the election. But i would like the opportunity to vote against Michael Ignatieff in his riding of Etibicoke Lakeshore. I really do not like Michael Ignatieff and i want the opportunity to vote against him. This is an opportunity that i think i will have to make many times in the future of Canada, but i want the chance to make it early, before the rest of Canada gets to. Is this possible.

thanks,

Marc Desilets
(using his friends facebook with permission, because he does not have it.)

No comments: